Saturday was a lazy day and we did some house work and watched football. Notre Dame sure put a stomping on PSU! (sorry Mark!) Sunday we went to Ruby's birthday party as she turned 3. The party was at a small zoo where the kids (or adults too!) could feed and pet the animals. We watched some more football and made a great dinner and relaxed even more. Agh - weekends!
This week the plumber begins the work on the basement bathroom, we get our DVR hooked up, and my one-day-to-be-sister-in-law Kelly turns 30 (don't worry Kelly, no one reads this blog so we'll keep it our little secret in the family!!) so we're looking forward to seeing the kids and David & Kelly this weekend.

Before I say good bye in this little update, I just want to ask anyone reading this to take a moment and reflect today, September 11th. While so many people are remembering the tragic events of what happened 5 years ago, I'd ask that you remember the good that came from that day as well. I know that this day means different people to everyone, and it is a deeply personal feeling. Wishing everyone peace and many blessings...
1 comment:
Thanks for the unveiling of my age!!! Oh well at least I'll always be younger than you, your Dave and my Dave!!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment