Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm it!

I've been tagged by Melissa so I had to reply.

Jobs I've had (in no particular order):
  • Waitress (many places)
  • Lottery clerk at Foodland
  • Pharmacy clerk at a private family-owned pharmacy
  • Project Manager
  • Software trainer
  • Sales clerk at women's clothing stores
  • Shoe salesperson

Places I've lived:

  • West Mifflin, PA
  • Idaho Falls, ID
  • Pittsburgh, PA
  • Norwin, PA
  • Bridgeville, PA
  • North Oakland, PA

Foods I love:

  • Sushi
  • buffalo wings
  • brie & goat cheese
  • chocolate covered strawberries
  • BBQ potato chips
  • milk chocolate

Where I'd rather be:

  • at the doctor's getting my ultrasound (so nervous)
  • Aspen with 8" of snow
  • coastal Maine in summertime

TV shows I watch:

  • Lost
  • The Office
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers & Sisters
  • Scrubs
  • The Dog Whisperer

Books I love:

  • What Dreams May Come
  • Conversations with God (the entire series)

I now tag Lisa and Kelly!

Just got back from CA tonight and will post tomorrow after the doctor's appointment. Considering I have no symptoms this past week, I am totally freaked out.

No comments: