How did we get to less than 2 weeks before Christmas? None the less, I think we're ready. Most of our gifts have been purchased, and all of those have been wrapped. On Monday we went to our traditional Christmas tree farm and picked out a Christmas tree. The smell is so wonderful that I wish we could have it up all the time. It's hard to get a good picture because the Christmas lights look like they are floating on the tree unless I have a background light on, and then the light is too bright in some shots. Sign me up for a photography class I guess! And now you know why we leave all the important pictures we can up to Cyndy & Paul!On the pregnancy front, I'm 15 weeks along today and feeling well. Lots of stretching going on in there - the other day I sneezed and felt like I was going to break in half from the pain! Poor Dave - I startled the heck out of him when I screamed (well, it hurt!). I saw the doctor about the cysts and they are just going to keep an eye out for them, but there isn't much we can do right now and they aren't worried. I want to start exercising but am finding motivation just as tough as it was pre-pregnancy. I'm supposed to walk 30 minutes a day. Now, we have a treadmill in the basement, but when I get home, I'm typically so tired I start dinner and then lay down to rest. We'll see how that goes. But I have to tell you that I have big plans to exercise to lose weight after the baby is here! Shhh - don't ruin this for me with the truth about how I'll have no time, less energy, etc. Ignorance is bliss!
I'll see if I can get a semi-flattering belly shot to post this week. Have a good week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment