Cori made it through half of Superbowl XLIII - I'm kind of glad she didn't have to endure the stress of the second half. I was shocked when she slept through the noise of the celebration outside in the street. Here are some pictures from the pre-game party with family; please excuse the poor quality. I've been spoiled from my Nikon digital SLR and found myself with a disposable Fuji film device!
Corinne & Mommy
Smiles for silly Uncle Mark
Cori her crab
All the celebration has made Cori sleepy!
Saturday I got to have some much needed girl time with one of my best friends - we spent hours at the mall shopping and gossiping and laughing. I even used some giftcards to get some new perfume, but most of my purchases were for Cori. It's hard to resist little girl clothes, and shopping for swimsuits for our beach vacation was too fun!
Still no crawling yet but lots of rocking on hands and knees. Maybe she's waiting for mommy to get her good camera back?!
5 comments:
She is so stinking cute... and there is just something about baby jeans. Glad you got some YOU time.
She looks so cute in her Roethlisberger jersey! People in Pittsburgh are probably used to the mini jersey but people here think it is so funny that all of those letters fit on that jersey. Glad she enjoyed her first Superbowl!
Adorable! I love her jersey and that adorable headband.
aww..the one of her falling asleep in that jersey is priceless!
Love the jeans! She is one stylin' little girl.
Post a Comment