Friday, June 12, 2009

food glorious food

Cori has been having more and more "people" food these days. Some of the more popular items are crab, bananas, cheese and strawberries. Some of the not so popular are broccoli and raspberries. Mom and Dad were a bit nervous about giving things other than food from a jar since she only has 2 teeth, but Cori had no issues and led the way without a problem. Figures! And if you click on the picture below (to zoom in), you might be able to see those teeth on the bottom.

We're also "enjoying" the beginning of some fun toddler stages like whining, limit testing, and self control with hitting. This stage is a lot of fun but it's a lot of work too. Funny how quickly the switch gets flipped from happy to cranky.

Sometimes I miss the simplicity of a newborn. But then again I don't miss the uncertainty that comes with that stage. And I guess I'm a little more rested than I was a year ago at this time. (::knocking on wood as I know I've just set myself up for a 3 hr -middle of the night -out of the blue- fun session::)

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

So excited to see you and Cori tomorrow! It seems like this age is a bit more rewarding in the sense of getting some positive feedback, but in retrospect, I think taking care of a newborn is much easier in so many ways!