Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin picking

Last weekend we took Cori to our annual pilgrimage to Trax farms. We missed the good sunny weather by a few hours, but I guess it could've been much worse if we'd gone this past Saturday!!
Cori has been doing well. She really has such independent mind! And apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to being stubborn. Whoops... But she is quite the sponge and understands most of what we say to her; I think the frustration comes in when she just chooses to not listen to us. (Does it really start this young??)

A good reminder to stop and smell the flowers! It is just amazing at times to see things through the eyes of a child (even if those eyes are closed! ha ha)

4 comments:

Molly P. said...

That is the cutest picture of Cori smelling the flowers. I want to eat her up!

DrBabyMamaDrama said...

I love that last picture. I can't believe how big she is!

Joe.Karen said...

Cori is a cutie, and I too love, love, love the last photo! So precious.

Valerie said...

Love the picture of her smelling the flowers!