Today we went out to place the SOLD sign on the lot!! We're already meeting some of our new neighbors and everyone is so friendly. At least now they will know who the crazy lady is and why she keeps stopping by the big lot and walking around smiling! I think I've been out 4 times this past week! (Hey, work is close and I do get a lunch hour....)

Here's some pictures of interior details. We've also taken to stalking other people's homes that have features just like what we'll have. We'll bake them cookies or something to make it up to them.
Our hardwood stairs - I just love the curve at the end of the steps!


The upstairs hallway - we'll have the hardwood floors but the spindles will be natural brown stain / wooden, not the white wood as shown here.

2nd floor laundry behind the double doors - convenient!!

Kitchen (minus the appliances which will be included and the cabinet pulls & counter top.) The door shown leads right out to the garage. No more lugging groceries up stairs, etc.


We're trying to decide if we want to upgrade the kitchen with the more detailed trim on the cabinets, corner glass cabinet, and surround to make the fridge look built in. Like this:


Here's the breakfast area that will open to the future deck, and you can see the family room here too. It's all one big open view from the kitchen.

Here's the master bathtub- trying to figure out if we should spend the extra money for the jetted tub. Even though I shower daily and not take baths, the option of having it seems soooo nice! And what's a few extra hundred when you're spending this much right? (you can see which way I am leaning! ha ha) We will NOT be doing the funky ferns flanking the tub.

Here's the other full bath upstairs.

Master bedroom with the "sitting room" (we're thinking of making this a reading area & computer desk for us) and walk in closet.


Front guest bedroom

The garage door we are kind of lusting after. Unfortunately not standard; we're checking into the cost.

4 comments:
We hav e the same stairs, but some moron painted them white. Ick! And 2bd floor laundry is awesome! Everything is going to be so very great!! Fwiw, we hav e a jetted tub and never use it. I hope to re- do the bathroom and get rid of it. I thought I would use it a ton. No one I know with one really uses it. You may be different though!! I only wanted to share. :) I can't wait. Hey - we can ha e a brown bag lunch at your lot sometime! :)
Beautiful Beth! I like the kitchen upgraded. As for the jetted tub, my in laws had one before they moved. My MIL said while it was nice, it was a pain to clean. Personally, I would just be happy with a nice big tub! I don't think jets are a necessity!
Very nice! I'm jealous. ;)
beautiful!!! haha i laughed out loud with your comment about being the smiling lady walking around the lot:)
Post a Comment