We're all done and ready for Christmas over in the Sprague household. I got out the video camera to charge the battery and forgot about the disk I had in it. Here's one of the finer out-takes.
Cori LOVES Mickey Mouse. Every day when I bring her home from daycare, she grabs the remote and gives it to me so that I can put on Mickey Mouse. I've given up trying to not go through this routine; the dramatic tantrum that happens if I don't isn't worth suffering through 22 minutes of Mickey daily. So thank heavens for "On Demand" (I just wish they'd release some new episodes!)
Anyways- here is Cori dancing to the intro song like she always does. Cracks me up!
2 comments:
LOVE IT!!! I've got "Bickey" lovers too. T actually tries to convince me to put "Bickey" on - she gets in my face and babbles something while shaking her head yes. Who can resist?
Tessa heard you tell Cori to give Mickey a kiss, and she came over and kissed the computer screen. LOL.
Love the dancing! She is too cute.
Post a Comment