Then Cori caught a stomach bug from daycare and took a few days to recover. Then I caught the same bug. We're both better now. .
A happier note- on Wednesday Dave and I had our selections meeting with our home builder. We picked out everything from siding and paint color, to cabinet style and stain, to hardware and faucets, and everything in between. Who knew stone came in so many colors? We are super excited though!!
Right now the plan is that the house would be done in early December with an approximate close date of Dec 10th. We wouldn't move in until after Christmas. This would give us time to paint rooms (the builder only paints one color, so if we want a pink bedroom for Cori and a grey bathroom, we'd have to do it ourselves). We'd also have time to move in casually and slowly, not to mention wait for a warmer day!
Some other cute pictures we snapped this week:
Checking out the latest blog entries with her mama... 
Tonight we had a great playdate with Aunt Jen and Carli and Erin. Tomorrow we go to the zoo for our fertility clinic's annunal "IVF reunion". Cori is very excited to see the elephants! I'm just hoping it doesn't rain (tradition apparently whenever I go to the zoo...) Hope you had a great week!
Right now the plan is that the house would be done in early December with an approximate close date of Dec 10th. We wouldn't move in until after Christmas. This would give us time to paint rooms (the builder only paints one color, so if we want a pink bedroom for Cori and a grey bathroom, we'd have to do it ourselves). We'd also have time to move in casually and slowly, not to mention wait for a warmer day!
Some other cute pictures we snapped this week:
Cori knows it is hard to fill daddy's shoes!
Checking out the latest blog entries with her mama... 
Tonight we had a great playdate with Aunt Jen and Carli and Erin. Tomorrow we go to the zoo for our fertility clinic's annunal "IVF reunion". Cori is very excited to see the elephants! I'm just hoping it doesn't rain (tradition apparently whenever I go to the zoo...) Hope you had a great week!
1 comment:
So exciting! I can't wait to hear all about the house!! :)
Post a Comment