Thursday, August 04, 2011

My Glamorous Life

Here's a recap of my night last night:
  • 9 PM - start bedtime routine with Corinne
  • 9:30 - snuggle with Cori while she falls asleep
  • 9:45 - get ready for bed myself
  • 10:00 - crawl into bed
  • 10:10 - get up as Ben has been screaming / go to relieve Dave
  • 10:30 - crawl back into bed
  • 12 AM - wake up to Cori sobbing and screaming for me. Lay back in her bed
  • 12:30 - sneak out of Cori's bed back into my own
  • 1:00 - wake up to pump
  • 2:00 - wake up to feed Ben
  • 3:00 - finish feeding Ben and Cori starts screaming and crying for me again. Head back into her room
  • 3:15 - beg Dave to sleep with Cori as I can't take it anymore
  • 5:00 - wake to pump
  • 5:30 - wake up to Ben having gas pains
  • 6:00 - wake to feed Ben
  • 6:45 - finally lay back down
  • 7:00 - alarm goes off; need to wake Dave for work
  • 8:00 - Dave leaves; it's my day for watching both kids and I begin counting down the hours until 6 PM
Admit it - you are envious aren't you?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Just curious - why do you need to pump overnight?

Ben and Cori Momma said...

Amy - I am exclusively pumping

Anonymous said...

omg. You poor thing. I hope it gets better for you soon.

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Those kinds of nights are so rough. I hope they are few and far behind. I can relieve you for a nap next week. :)