Earlier today we went to get some hair cuts. I just needed a trim - I'm growing it out so I can shop it all off again (it's a weird obsession) and I wanted to show Cori that hair cuts don't hurt since she needed one badly. Here are here "before" shots; like they said in our favorite movie Tangled "That's a lot of hair!"
Saturday, October 01, 2011
Haircut
Happy October! Our favorite month around here..... I've been enjoying the last weekend of my maternity leave, but most of it has been indoors. Today it's rainy, cold and in the low 40's around here! Brrr!!! We have the fireplace on and the chili is cooking on the stove.
Earlier today we went to get some hair cuts. I just needed a trim - I'm growing it out so I can shop it all off again (it's a weird obsession) and I wanted to show Cori that hair cuts don't hurt since she needed one badly. Here are here "before" shots; like they said in our favorite movie Tangled "That's a lot of hair!"

Cori did fantastic during the cut. I think the movie playing and the customized kids seats helped a lot! Cori was in a Blue Angel plane.
The after result! (Note the fat lip from her splitting her lip yesterday - she's okay!)
Earlier today we went to get some hair cuts. I just needed a trim - I'm growing it out so I can shop it all off again (it's a weird obsession) and I wanted to show Cori that hair cuts don't hurt since she needed one badly. Here are here "before" shots; like they said in our favorite movie Tangled "That's a lot of hair!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cori's hair is so beautiful! She looks so adorable in that super cool plane. What a great salon. I'm glad it was a good experience.
Now I really want to go watch Tangled!
(p.s. I have the same weird obsession you do!)
Her hair is still so long. WOW. I'm not used to that. :) She is beautiful -- and definitely a princess.
Post a Comment