Today is the last day of winter, and with a high in the mid 70s, I was outside in shorts today to water my flowers. CRAZY! Last week my mom said it was premature to put out the rocking chairs on the front porch; it got so warm this weekend, we put out the patio furniture too!
The house is ready for spring!
Ben has enjoyed being outside in his "pink Cadillac"! 
We've been so busy that it's been hard to keep up on the blog. Ben's baptism went really well! More on that in another post. The kids are great! Ben is doing well - loving his food so much that he isn't much interested in his bottles anymore. Cori has hit a growth spurt and is out of her size 4 clothes... as much as I want to deny it, she continues to grow up! Her memory is shockingly accurate and she is still quite the ham!
I've been dealing with a lot of bad migraines for the past couple of months. While I wait for an opening with a UPMC migraine specialist (July - ugh) I've been seeing plenty of doctors for blood work (all normal), new medicine (which doesn't seem to be working as I have a migraine as I type) and lots and lots of new supplements (which I need to let work for 8 weeks before the doctors can assess if they make a difference). It is so hard to be side-lined by these awful things - you only know the pain if you've had one - a full time job and 2 kids don't allow for much unexpected down time. I really hope someone can figure these things out.
Dave has recovered from his outpatient surgery and doesn't seem to be worse for the wear. =)
3 comments:
ugh, sorry to hear about the migraines :( I hope they let up soon.
You crack me up with your comment about poor Dan. LOL! But yes, the headaches stink, and I hope you're feeling better very soon. Lunch next week!
I love your front porch! How gorgeous!!!
I am sorry to hear you have been having trouble with migraines. I hope the problem can be resolved quickly! Pain is no fun, but has to be that much more difficult with work and cute kids. {{{hugs}}}
Post a Comment