We went to the Pirate game on Labor day, which at the time when we purchased the tickets, it seemed like a fun idea. In reality, not so much. Thankfully we had access to the indoor Pittsburgh Baseball Club so he could crawl around and not be confined. And the game was during nap time, so while I thought Ben may nap, that didn't happen until we were on our way out.
I had to snap this picture while Ben and Dave were napping at my mom's place. Ben is extra cute when he is not fussing.
I'm hoping that these physical road bumps soon pass and we're back to our sweet, not as fussy and clingy little man. The curiosity is cute, but when you're making dinner and he is into everything and wants picked up and is screaming.... not so much. We're trying to keep it all in perspective, but that just depends on the moment. We often say to him "It's a good thing you're so cute!"

1 comment:
Oh, boy. Boys, boys, boys. I understand. I see much wine in your future. :)
Post a Comment