
So much to be thankful for this year! Yesterday we found out that Dave was offered the supervisor promotion at his office, and he has accepted! He wasn't given an exact start date, but it will most likely be in December. I am so proud of him!!
We're spending Thanksgiving afternoon at David & Kelly's house and then heading over to Brandon & Carol's home in the evening. I am really looking forward to not having to cut time with family short. Instead, we're going to see my Dad and Jane on Saturday for lunch and then Bob & Kathy Saturday evening. The next few days are going to be busy with the bar tour, Thanksgiving, helping Jeremy & Jill move into their new home, and then seeing our dads. Sunday I am getting my hair cut - unfortunately at 1:00 when we play the Ravens, but at least the traffic should be minimal.
Anyway, just wanted to say that we are both so thankful for all our blessings, and most of all, for the love and support of our family and friends! Let the holiday season begin!!! Happy Thanksgiving all!
1 comment:
CONGRATS SON,
I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU! YOU HAVE WORKED SO LONG AND HARD FOR THIS PROMOTION. YOU DESERVE THE VERY BEST OF EVERYTHING!
GOD BLESS, AND LOVE.
MOMMA (SUE)
Post a Comment