I know, I know - where have I been? The sad news is that we're just not exciting people and haven't been really up to much. I am glad that it's March though since that means springtime is right around the bend!
We have some travels coming up this month - I'm going to St. Louis for 3 days next week (W-F) and then Dave and I both will be heading to Palm Springs, CA for my 33rd birthday. We leave on the 22nd and co
me home on the 25th. And while I have a very considerate and loving husband, this trip is not my b-day gift from him. =) I "won" this trip from work for being part of a high-profile project. There is an awards dinner Friday night the 23rd of March and work is paying for me to go out there. Spouses were allowed to come at their own expense, so we scoured the
Internet for cheap tickets for Dave and found one. And the best part - I won't be working! It is more of a vacation awards dinner - they pay for spa days for me and golf for Dave (since I don't golf Dave can golf in my place). The resort is very nice and according to my brother, the golf course one of the top in the country. http://www.indianwellsresort.com/ It will make for a great get away and we hope to bring home some of that sunny warm weather.
me home on the 25th. And while I have a very considerate and loving husband, this trip is not my b-day gift from him. =) I "won" this trip from work for being part of a high-profile project. There is an awards dinner Friday night the 23rd of March and work is paying for me to go out there. Spouses were allowed to come at their own expense, so we scoured the
Internet for cheap tickets for Dave and found one. And the best part - I won't be working! It is more of a vacation awards dinner - they pay for spa days for me and golf for Dave (since I don't golf Dave can golf in my place). The resort is very nice and according to my brother, the golf course one of the top in the country. http://www.indianwellsresort.com/ It will make for a great get away and we hope to bring home some of that sunny warm weather.We've not seen a lot of Dave's family since we've also been attending a new church. (So if you're out there and reading this, hello!!!!) We've really been enjoying attending St. Luke's Lutheran in Perrysville / Ross Township. And it is 5 minutes from our house which is really nice too with the bad weather. But the congregation has been super friendly and each week someone new notices we are new, and welcomes us and introduces us. Of course we can't remember their names, but it is a very nice gesture.
Anyway, that is it. Just wanted to say happy March to everyone, and hopefully once winter goes away, we'll have way more exciting news to post about!
1 comment:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bethie!!!!!! I hope you are having tons of fun on your trip. Spa days? Woohooooooo!!!!!! We love you. :) Thanks for all of yor love.
:)Karen & Joe
Post a Comment