- Our corner tub was put in place. A lot of work still left to do, but as you can see from the picture, the tub is already being put to good use.

- I turned a knitting corner and now have 3 projects underway. So much for my "one project at a time" philosophy. I went to the annunal Pgh Knitting festival with Anna and Lisa on Saturday and purchased many, many hanks of yarn for future projects (3 baby sweaters, a scarf, and extra yarn to just hoard as it is so nice). We had a great time and a wonderful lunch at Bistro 19 in celebration of Anna's birthday.
- I'm rounding the corner out of being comfortable in my pregnancy. As the 2nd trimester draws to a close, I find myself not sleeping very well again. I've been having some very intense dreams unrelated to the baby. I wake up either scared out of my mind from horrible images or sobbing from emotionally intense dreams. It leaves me feeling emotionally drained and not very well rested. I'm also then having trouble falling back asleep.
I'm also having more pain in my hip and butt area. While I'm doing my exercises from my friend who is a PT, I think the fact that I sit all day doesn't help things. Funny, since it hurts to walk around! I think I'm starting to slow down; I can't do as much as I was doing up until now. - Finally, we're rounding the corner of baby kicks. The baby is finally kicking hard enough that Dave can occasionally feel it. The problem seems more that as soon as we put a hand there, the child can sense it and stops. I honestly have no idea where this "shyness" comes from! ha ha
Hope everyone is well and warm!
2 comments:
ooh, fancy! that will make for a great bubble bath for either you or peanut!
our orange tabby, herbie, LOVES the tub. i think he'd be in heaven in your new tub!!!
Post a Comment