Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yoi no more

Myron Cope (born January 23, 1929 in Pittsburgh with the given name Myron Sydney Kopelman) has passed on today. My terrible towel is at half-mast. Maybe it is due to the pregnancy hormones, but I really think it is due to just being a Pittsburgher through and through that I cried when I learned this sad news. I know many people found his voice annoying, but I thought it really made for a unique flavor to the Steeler's coverage.


I also wanted to show some pictures of the snow from this morning.


The bathroom is 75% done and looking fantastic! The upstairs carpet will be installed tomorrow and we'll set up the nursery furniture this weekend. I should have some great pictures with the new camera come Monday. Last weekend we picked up our foyer bench from the Amish gentlemen who hand-made it. It looks great, and as you can see, the resident "tester of new things" seems to like it!



No comments: