I am starting to further subscribe to Joelene's theory that when you blog about something, the opposite happens. While my past post talked about our daughter being happy unless she is fussing to go to sleep, I fear I not only gave the wrong impression that Cori is always happy, but I also invoked the rage of the Karma Gods.
Sunday night Cori didn't sleep very well. This was followed by not sleeping much at all at daycare Monday. And then there was the icing on the cake - last night she barely slept. We can't seem to break the cycle. She's miserable. We're miserable. And I fear that we have no clue what we're doing and she's suffering for it.
We've tried it all - white noise, swaddling, the 5 S's, swings, PNPs, co-sleeping, rocking, etc. It just isn't working. I guess there is nothing to do but keep trying and praying.
Maybe if I blog about how crappy she's been sleeping, she'll sleep well?
3 comments:
Public shaming always works... at least I found it helpful! I also rarely mention the good times, because like you experienced they don't always last long! I hope that Cori finds her way back to "normal" again soon and that you will be able to look back on these postings and laugh.
(((hugs)))
She'll figure it out. Try not to stress.
LOL about the IVF Lab. Too funny.
Sorry Cori's sleep seems to have reverted. The same thing happened with Sarah. Just when you thought things were going great, something would happen. There seemed to be no reason for it so you just had to hope tomorrow would be better (and often times it was). Hang in there. Life became so much easier once Sarah could sit on her own. That seemed to be a turning point for many things. Just a couple more months. You'll get through it - we all do ((((hugs))))
Post a Comment