Day #1 of daycare is done and we all did fine! Cori made a liar out of me and slept in her pack and play a few times for 30-40 minute naps. Fine by me! All the kids (all 5 are boys by the way!) love playing with her and talking to her - I think she was slightly overwhelmed at times from what Donna said. She was so tired that she slept in her car seat in the house...
I did fine too - I'm grateful for the emails and calls of encouragement and good luck wishes! I truly have the best friends and family!
6 comments:
So happy to hear that you all made it through the day! LOVE the pic, Cori is adorable. I'm hoping it just continues getting easier with each passing day.
Beth, so glad she's doing well and sounds like you are too. Every day will get a little easier! It's amazing that time has gone so fast that it's already time to go back to work!
I'm glad your day wasn't too difficult. It helps when you're really comfortable with the daycare situation you have.
I asked Jesse about the new baby this morning and he said, "Baby Cori smiles a lot!" I am glad it is going so well!
Cori is such a champ. :)
I'm glad you're both doing well. Let me know when you want to meet up for lunch! :)
Post a Comment