Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Wedding dress anew

Today is our third wedding anniversary, and a few weeks ago I had my wedding dress cut up. On purpose. I wanted to make our daughter's baptism gown from the gown I wore on our wedding day. A friend of mine is a seamstress and I entrusted her to work her magic.

And what magic it is! I really don't think these pictures don't do it justice. It is so beautiful, and I can't wait for her to wear it this Sunday.


Here's my gown on our wedding day three years ago




Here's Corinne's baptismal gown



She's our little angel for sure!

7 comments:

Emmy said...

it's gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

wow, that is truly gorgeous and such a lovely idea!

Suzi said...

Happy Anniversary!!

The dress is gorgeous! I did the same thing with mine and it was the best thing I could have ever done with my dress. I can't wait to see pictures this weekend.

SIS Student Services said...

WOW! It IS so beautiful! :)

And Happy Anniversary, my friend.

jomama said...

How beautiful!

DrBabyMamaDrama said...

That is beautiful!

VK said...

That's beautiful, Beth! Cori will look like an angel in it.