Monday, October 27, 2008

Feed me!!

Just a little update on Cori. I am soooo swamped with work (even more so this week) that I don't even have time to upload all the cute pictures from this past weekend!

Cori turned 5 months this past Friday and is still loving her oatmeal. She is now grabbing the spoon and bringing it to her mouth, with fairly good aim! She gets upset when she isn't holding the spoon and when there isn't food on it. We have great video of it. I may upload it if I can figure out how to do so. Our big girl is also holding her bottle on her own. It is still too heavy when full, but she still grabs it to help out. When it's half gone, she can do a good job all on her own.

Finally, at the risk of writing this and thus making the complete opposite happen, she has been sleeping like a CHAMP! For the past 8 days she has been sleeping the whole night in her crib. She will wake up once to eat but will go back down without much of a fuss. We are amazed and so thankful! (A part of me misses snuggling with her while cosleeping.) We will take the good, as we know the not as good is due to come up, especially with teething. Which mysteriously has disappeared. She is still gnawing away on everything that goes into her mouth, but the fussiness is gone as well as the bloody drool. Odd.

Pictures to come I swear. I just need to find time to pull them from the camera.

2 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

What a big girl she is becoming!

Valerie said...

Can you come to my house and teach Tessa how to sleep too?