Wednesday, November 05, 2008

So Proud!

First off, I have to say I was so proud to be an American yesterday! I wish that all our elections had the turn out that happened yesterday; I wish they all had that excitement! I had this electric feeling when I pressed that VOTE button on the machine, and I cried tears of happiness and hope when they announced that Obama would be president at 11PM. Now let's heal our nation and unify and move forward to be as great of a nation as we know we can be!

I'm also proud of our little Cori. She has been sleeping like a champ - I'm starting to wander in every few hours to check that she is still breathing. At times it's hard for me to tell b/c she is so deep in sleep.


She is also eating like a big girl - we laugh that when we feed her, she swallows (really more of just a tongue reflex) and then immedaitely opens her mouth really WIDE again for more. Tonight she ate an entire jar of sweet potatoes. The girl screams bloody murder when we wipe her mouth (her signal that food is over). Dave is currently giving her a bottle right now to fill her bottomless pit!
Halloween was fun - Cori was certainly the cutest pumpkin in the patch!
Cori's new favorite past-time is to grab at your face. It seems to provide never ending fun for her. Note if you plan to visit - don't wear long jewlery!


On Sunday we visited Cori's great great Aunt Marianne. I'm becoming more convinced that Cori will be a red head. Less decisive is if she will be a cowgirl or a piano player like her mama.







5 comments:

Suzi said...

She is a doll! I love the cowgirl picture!

She looks so happy!!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

She is so adorable! I am so glad she is sleeping better for you. That's awesome! The babies are all growing up so fast. I hope to be able to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

OMG that cowgirl picture is precious! love it!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Although I've only seen pics of your hubby, I can't believe how much Cori looks like him! :) I was the same way with my dad!

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute. I love her.