Can you find the penguin in this picture?
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Just an entry
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! We enjoyed two dinners with family this year. Cori did very well with all the holiday travel and "new" faces of family, especially since she is in a "stranger danger" mode these days. Here's her Thanksgiving outfit which summed up the day for all of us.

We are starting to decorate for Christmas this weekend, and everything we put up for display we end up commenting how we probably won't be able to do this next year. Cori seems to be on the verge of being mobile. She is pushing all the way up off the ground from her belly, and I'm betting that by the end of the week she will be on all fours ready to crawl. Mobile or not, we're still enjoying the holiday spirit round here, and looking forward to Christmas a little bit more than previous since out little angel is in our lives. There is just something about Christmas and kids...
We also visited Phipps Conservatory the day after Thanksgiving and saw their winter flower show. Very pretty stuff, and Cori was loving the lights and flowers. If you have a chance, try to make it down to Phipps to enjoy the beauty they have displayed in really neat ways. For those of you who won't be able to make it, here are some photos for you to enjoy.


Can you find the penguin in this picture?
Can you find the penguin in this picture?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I need those pants...
Like Anna, I need those pants. I think I'm *still* full. How cute!
Cute! I coulda used a shirt like that. :P I was definitely a stuffed turkey.
What a pretty little girl! Those pictures with the flowers are so cute.
Post a Comment