Sunday, November 23, 2008

Laughable

Last night was a lot of laughs - Molly's bachelorette party was a hoot! I'm just now recovering from laughing as hard as I did, and just thinking about some memories of the night sets me off laughing again. We hit the Improv to see Hal Sparks who was just hysterical! Molly ended up on stage after some funny dialog between her and Hal during his skit. Anytime I hear the Song "Sexy Back" from Justin Timberlake, I am going to crack up thinking about how he danced around Molly in a mock provocative manner. Any description I try to give of the encounter will not do it justice, so I won't try. After the show Molly got his autograph and we got a chance to talk with him a little bit; he's a pretty down to earth guy and was a great sport to all our flirting and laughing.



Oddly enough, last night was that I thought for sure coming home late, I'd be up a lot during the night with Cori. I was happy to be wrong - our girl went to bed as usual at 7 and got up at 10:30 for her feeding, but slept straight until 7:45 AM!?!? Maybe I need to go out more often if this will be the result!

No comments: