Wednesday, December 24, 2008

7 months & scooching!

I had to make a quick post - Cori just scooted across the mat on the living room floor! It's slow but steady and she seems to be getting the hang if it. (Going after musical toys... I think I am in trouble!) But I was also lucky enough to be able to grab the camcorder and get it on tape! 3 minutes of first scooches... I am thrilled! What a milestone for her 7 month mark today!!

And on a happy note, we're on day #2 without any intestinal upsets. Other than the clinginess which is normal for this age, I think we're back on track. Merry Christmas Eve to everyone!!

3 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Glad to hear Cori is feeling better. Congrats on the mobility (sort of haha) -- your life is about to drastically change again. :) Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Go Cori!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Valerie said...

You're in trouble now! ;)