Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jump-a-roo!

It has taken me entirely too long to figure out how to finalize, rip the video, split it and the upload it, but it's done. Apparently technology and I don't mix today!

I just had to post this video of Corinne doing her favorite past-time - jumping in her Jump-a-roo. She would spend hours in here if we'd let her! (If you are a mom to be, I really, really recommend this gizmo! Your kid will love it.)

And you can hear Cori talking up a storm and see her smile as well. For anyone that hasn't met her, now you can see why we think she is one of the sweetest little girls around!


4 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

She is so dang cute! I loved watching M in her jumper, and I wished she'd still go in it! :) Cori's smile (well, all of her) is beautiful!

Molly P. said...

OMG - SO cute!! I love it. I love getting to hear her laugh and talk. She is so shy around us (people) yet, it seems. What fun!

Sara M said...

Cori is totally adorable! I love this video, thanks so much for posting!
Now that you've figured it out you'll have to post more. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww

How adorable is that?!?

I've got to look into one of those when OK is old enough to jump.