Saturday, February 07, 2009

Under the Knife

I go in Monday for my light-saber surgery. I'll be home bound for 2 days recovering. Hopefully they will remove all the pre-cancerous stuff and not find anything else. I'll post more later next week.

10 comments:

Sara M said...

Send many thoughts and prayers your way honey. I hope it's not too uncomfortable and that you get lots of rest afterwards.

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

*Please* let me know if you need anything. I am happy to come over to help or to run errands or whatever. I'll keep you in my prayers.

April said...

I'll be thinking about you Beth!! I hope all goes well!

Anonymous said...

sending prayers your way!

Valerie said...

Best wishes, Beth. I can only imagine how scary it must be. I'm thinking about you and sending you prayers.

jpournaras said...

I hope it goes well and they get them all out and you don't have to worry anymore! Good luck! (lily25)

Anonymous said...

Beth- You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Let me know if you need anything at all!

Dispatcher from Hell said...

Lots of prayers to you Beth!!

Emmy said...

I hope that everything goes ok Beth, you'll be in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Sending you lots of good juju today