Sunday, February 22, 2009

Viral Infection

Cori had another fever this afternoon, and tonight her temp was 104.6 (but her coat was still on so we're hoping that contributed). We waited a few minutes and took it again both in her ear and rectally. We ended up calling her pediatrician for direction and they said if she seemed uncomfortable (which she did) to take her into Children's.

They listened to her lungs and did an x-ray - sounded clear and showed a little haze which they attributed to the viral infection. So she's back home and I think Dave and I will take turns taking off this week until she is more comfortable. We're just hoping her fever stays down.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh no! Hope she's feeling better today. I'm sure the extra cuddle time with Mommy and Daddy is helping!

Wonder if that's why she wasn't sleeping well?

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Poor little thing -- no wonder she couldn't sleep well. Let me know if I can do anything to help...

jpournaras said...

awww poor baby. i hope she starts to feel better! i am glad you guys can take turns with days off with her. keep us updated!