....................................let the journey begin!
Cori is gorgeous!! I simply must copy you. I love that dress and would love to get one for Pog, if you don't mind. Where is it from?
It's from Baby Gap. It's a 12-18 months if Pog would like to borrow it, and if not, I have a 20% coupon you are welcome to use! Just let me know!
Beth, Cori is so beautiful! What a year it's been!!
I love her dress! I love little girls in colors other than pink and purple. Those are great pictures. She is such a little cutie!!
no, say it isn't so. A year already.
Where HAS the time gone??? Cori looks soooo cute in her little Gap dress. Mama dresses her well!
She is just adorable. I love that dress too. I'm a big fan of green!Where did you get her pictures taken?
Cori is always so well dressed:) She is too precious! I also gotta thank you for the lists you always have on the side! haha those help me!!
Val - we went to Portrait Innovations this time instead of Picture People. I think we'll be going back there!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cori is gorgeous!! I simply must copy you. I love that dress and would love to get one for Pog, if you don't mind. Where is it from?
It's from Baby Gap. It's a 12-18 months if Pog would like to borrow it, and if not, I have a 20% coupon you are welcome to use! Just let me know!
Beth, Cori is so beautiful! What a year it's been!!
I love her dress! I love little girls in colors other than pink and purple. Those are great pictures. She is such a little cutie!!
no, say it isn't so. A year already.
Where HAS the time gone??? Cori looks soooo cute in her little Gap dress. Mama dresses her well!
She is just adorable. I love that dress too. I'm a big fan of green!
Where did you get her pictures taken?
Cori is always so well dressed:) She is too precious! I also gotta thank you for the lists you always have on the side! haha those help me!!
Val - we went to Portrait Innovations this time instead of Picture People. I think we'll be going back there!
Post a Comment