Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lots of Pictures

It's been 10 days since I last updated - sorry! Lots going on - planning a big 1st birthday bash, landscaping & gardening a plenty, and talking about moving next year (so we've been checking out some plans & lots). Yikes!

One thing I don't have a picture of is Cori's first tooth! On mother's day I felt something sharp graze my finger when I put some banana on Cori's gums. Surprise, surprise -it was a tooth that had broken through the gum-line!


I apologize in advance for the grainy pics - Blackberry's may be useful for surfing the inter-web, but they take lousey pictures!

Here's Cori sampling her first soft pretzel at Hofbrauhaus. She clearly enjoyed it.
A few weeks ago I went out with some friends and decided to spend my entire $20 on $5 martinis... - oy vey! But it did feel good just to be silly for a while.


First taste of summer - ice-cream!!

Cori got her first car for her birthday. As you can see, it is a huge hit!

Cori's hair is getting really long in front - this morning I decided to put it in a bow like Cindy-Loo-Who

5 comments:

DrBabyMamaDrama said...

Love the pictures!! Can't wait to see you guys.

Molly P. said...

Oh man, our pics are hilarious. :P

I love Cori with her ice cream face, and with her first set of wheels, and her Who-ville 'do. :)

jpournaras said...

ahhh she looks adorable with the bow! DD decided after a year, she didn't want the bow in. mommy keeps trying but she takes it right out,haha so enjoy it now!! she's adorable!

Valerie said...

Tessa got the same car for her birthday. Must be a right of passage. ;)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTDAY TO CORI!!!! I can't believe it's been 1 year already, as I'm sure you and Dave feel the same!!! Looking back to your Mother's Day blog post, the picture of you and Cori in the hospital is by far the most glamourous mama hospital shot I've ever seen--you look like you're in a Loreal commercial!! And Sydney also loves checking out the Cori shots with me...she especially loves the ice cream shots this round :)

Anyways, hope you all are having fun (as it looks you are)with that sweet BIG GIRL!! Oh, and Happy big 4-0 to Dave too!! Can't wait to see pics from Cori's party!

Much love-
Jessica & Sydney