here's the new hair color for those of you wondering...
We even saw the polar bears in their new exhibit. Talk about a close encounter!! This bear swam right up to us and in my opinion, the TV doesn't show how incredibly large these creatures are! We saw one swim above us when we were in the tunnel as well, and that huge bear just looked effortless swimming in the water. I didn't get any pictures in the tunnel due to the glare but I was a little too awed to really look away from them and through the lens.
Cori took a brief hour nap which allowed us to spend some time in the aquarium petting sting rays and talking to some staff. But when she woke up, the fish were probably her favorite part. She loved pointing to them and watching them swim by. She seemed fascinated by the little fish more so over the larger ones. She loved the penguins too!
I'm sure we'll be back this year, and we're thinking of investing in a membership if not this year, next year for sure! If you haven't been to the zoo in a while, what are you waiting for? Go! And go early! And have fun!
4 comments:
I definitely recommend a membership if Cori loved it that much, it's such a fun way to spend a day! we're starting to become regulars at the zoo...we've been there 6 times in 2.5 months!!
the hair looks great, I like it a lot!
We're going to get a family membership when Olivia was a year old or so. I cant wait to take her :)
We went in April, and I am thinking family membership for next year. The elephants and monkeys are probably my favorites, but that polar bear exhibit is awesome!
I'm glad you had such a nice family day. Great hair -- you are one hot mama!
Looks like you guys had a blast, yay! I love the new color, looks great. :)
Post a Comment