Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

My 2 favorite people - aren't they just adorable?!?

So it's back to work tomorrow from my week off. But my new mantra is "8 work days" since I only have 8 more work days until I'm off for 2 and 1/2 weeks in July!

Some highlights of my week off this time:
  • fun playdate with friends for me and for Cori
  • gardening finished and flowers blooming
  • fun trip to zoo
  • got mildly electrocuted 2x trying to rewire / fix the laundry room light
  • relaxed and vegged
  • exercised
  • multiple and various doctor visits completed
  • lots of family time enjoyed
I suspect that the blog updates won't be as frequent as they've been this past week with getting back to the grind. Thanks for sticking around anyways.

2 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Yes, they are adorable. Cori's dress is so cute -- she has such beautiful clothes. Beautiful clothes for a beautiful girl. Sorry to hear about your electrocution, but I'm glad you had a nice week otherwise.

DrBabyMamaDrama said...

I think the "mildly electrocuted" story needs to be expanded upon. Glad you're okay!