Take me out to the ball game...
Take me out with the crowd....
wait, there's no crowd here....Tonight Cori got to experience her first ever Pirates baseball game. As the pictures show, she was more interested in the surroundings than the actual game.
Mmmm - veggies! Oh wait, no zucchini? Never mind... A friend / sub-contractor of my work invited us to their company suite. We were the only ones there for some time, so we dug into the food and beer. Hey, someone had to be first!

Cori had her 15 month check-up on Tuesday and I wasn't able to post until now as she was under the weather - a normal reaction from her shots. She had a fever for 2 days and was fairly miserable, just not her regular self. But the doctor was very happy with everything. Cori weights 24 lbs 5 ozs which places her in the 72nd percentile. Her height is 31.5 inches which is the 76th percentile. But the funniest statistic was her head circumference was 48 cm which is the 97th percentile! Our girl's got some big brains in there!
2 comments:
What a smart girl -- she needs some place to store all the info from those books she likes. :) I hope to see you soon.
I can't believe Cori is only an inch taller than Evelyn! Cori looks SO much taller than E! I think Cori is all legs and E is all torso though!
Hope she is feeling better from the shots!
Post a Comment