Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The week in pictures

We've been busy - Cori was sick from Halloween and then the next 9 days. Just something viral; thankfully she checked out fine. But we've been swamped with work and kiddo illness and lots of home fixes prior to listing our home for sale. Once Cori was better we went to the Children's Museum and then played in a big pile of leaves!

playing is hard work!I just love the look of joy on her face below!

5 comments:

mome22boys said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast :) I miss you all! XOXOXO

DrBabyMamaDrama said...

She is getting so big!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

She is so cute! I just want to hug her!

Molly P. said...

Thanks for the pics of Cori bird. LOVE to see her little face. :) She looks so happy!

Valerie said...

She is so cute and getting so big!