Monday, May 03, 2010

Not sitting pretty

I'm not sure what I expected, because Corinne is a toddler after all. Cooperation is relative. But yesterday's escapade to the mall for pictures resulted in only 6 picture choices out of 100 taken. And she was only smiling in one of them. I love where we went, but it seems that they just aren't doing a great job of capturing our darling girl's personality!

Sadly, none of the pictures turned out in her silk dress from Nordstrom's. Maybe she'll wear it to Aunt Kacey's baby shower this month...

This is the only one I liked. Just like last time, the only decent one came as a result of physically containing her in a box. Ha ha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw. I like the last one too. It's hard to get a 1 year old to stand still and smile let alone a 2 year old.

Emmy said...

She's still a cutie :) I haven't tried to get Jake's pic taken in a studio since last summer, but it was a struggle then!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Smiling or not, she's adorable!!

Molly P. said...

She's the cutest no matter what. :)

jpournaras said...

awww she still looks cute and stylish as always!! its always a task to get them to smile when you want them to there, don't worry! where did you get her jean jacket? i need one for Kins!