I do have a cute picture of Cori napping on Sunday. Little did we know that she was going to wake up in pain that lasted a while.
She kept saying she had a bellyache but was holding her neck behind her ears. (I've now learned that she thinks all pain = bellyache) With no other symptoms and such a quick onset, I kind of ruled out an ear infection (esp since she has never had one in 2.5 years!) and thought it might have been a pulled muscle. Sure enough as the evening wore on, she would hold her head funny when she turned to the side. She also was fine until she went to transition from laying to sitting or standing, etc. I guess from some strain. Cori is fine now thankfully but we were thisssss close to taking her to the ER just in case since we are flying out this week.
Tomorrow we leave for Atlanta to see my cousin and her family and are really excited to see them. Hopefully the TSA procedures won't be too bad and the line will be bearable with having Cori with us. But she is really excited for her first plane ride and has been talking about it for some time.
With Thanksgiving in mind, we have so very much for which to be thankful again, but especially this year. We have our families, our health, productive jobs, food on the table, and our new house on the way. We also have a lot of things that many people don't have - running water, electricity, heat and working automobiles too. Last but not least, we have wonderful friends who our in our lives in the very best of ways! We are truly blessed!
May your Thanksgiving be full of joy and thanks in lots of ways big and small!
1 comment:
I LOVE this picture of her :)
Post a Comment