Speaking of happy, my new kitchen just makes me happier and happier every time I see it. Our appliances are in (dishwasher soon to be installed) and even our electricity is hooked up! I honestly do not regret spending the extra money on the upgraded kitchen trim & glass cabinet, and I love the eyeball recessed lights too.
Saturday, November 06, 2010
Happy November
November is here, and full of possibilities and happy things!
The carpet is installed in full upstairs and they are soon to finish the downstairs. 
They were waiting for the stone to be finished around the top part of the fireplace. (I have no idea why the mantle looks off center in this picture; must be the angle.)

Wait, there is a cutie pie in our tub!
There's not too much left to do - second coat of paint, finishing work, adding the stone on the outside and finishing the yard. We are counting down the days until we close (10 AM on Nov 30th) . What I'm not looking forward to....packing?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it all - esp the cutie pie in the tub. :) The countdown continues. :) :) :)
Looking great! I love your kitchen!!!
It is looking so awesome. I am excited for you!
Post a Comment