Here's our little lady bug!! This year Cori was loving her costume - what a change from last year when she wouldn't go near it. (So much so that I can't even recall what we got her for a costume.)
Earlier this week we carved "Mr. Pumpkin Head" and Cori was fascinated with the "mushy gushy" insides.

Thursday was Cori's party at day care. Then she got to go trick-or-treating at Olive Garden on Friday night; we were there to celebrate a family member's birthday and everyone thought Cori was just adorable in her costume. (She just HAD to wear it to dinner. Some arguments you don't even attempt with a 2 1/2 yr old). She got so much chocolate that she actually got sick on the way home that night.
Saturday brought the trick or treating for our neighborhood. We wanted to take Cori around the block here - nothing too much as she doesn't need a ton of candy.

She had a blast! She'd say "trick or treat" when she went up to the doors, and she would say "thank you" when she got candy. Then she'd look at Dave and I and say "I got candy!!" with such excitement in her voice! Here she is enjoying her loot....
Cori & Um-Ma & Mr. Pumpkin Head wish you a safe & happy Halloween!
1 comment:
So adorable! I love that little lady bug! :)
Post a Comment