Thursday, June 02, 2011

Other Misc. Updates

  • The Binky Fairy came on Cori's birthday and took all the binkies and left a bubble mower. Cori is doing fine; sleep was fine and so are car rides. She will still ask occasionally where her binkies are; we remind her that the fairy took them and she seems fine with that.

  • 32 weeks pregnant and I'm feeling really ready physically and mentally (aside from no hospital bag packed and forgetting what I even need to take). The diabetes seems to be holding, though I did have my meds increased yesterday. Due to the heat I have had a lot of swelling in my hands and feet. Ben has been really active still; the kid moves non-stop. I know it's a bit early (just a bit huh?) so I'll wait another month, but bring on the baby soon!

  • Cori's 3 year well visit went very well. The doctor declared her very healthy and progressing excellent. Cori weights 33 lbs and is 39 and 1/4 inches tall. What a big girl!

  • We have grass in our yard! After months of waiting, and lots of watering, we're getting there.

1 comment:

LisaBe said...

so excited that cori is going to be a big sister and that it'll be to a baby brother! such a sweet family :)