Friday, September 16, 2011

10 weeks

Ben is 10 weeks today - time flies!! Our little chunky man is weighing in at 13 lbs, 12 ozs and is 24 inches long. Wow - considering he was born a full pound less than Cori and she only weighted 13 lbs at this point, our little man is a full 2 lbs (and half an inch) ahead of his sister.

Ben has been smiling and cooing and laughing up a storm. We can't always capture it on the camera but this recent picture is too cute to not share.
This also means I only have 2 weeks left of my maternity leave. Time has flown by. While i'm looking forward to getting back to work in one way, I'm also sad that I won't be able to be at home anymore and relax (as much as a new mom who also has a toddler can "relax- ha ha). I'm also a little nervous about trying to get all of us up and showered and ready to go by 7 AM! Yikes!

We woke up this morning to a chilly 39 degrees, and the view from the house was so pretty!
Stay warm folks!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am so glad to hear Ben is growing so well. Awesome! And gorgeous photos!