Tuesday, October 18, 2011

chop chop

Guess who got a bunch of hair cut today?! I am in love with it, and my new stylist rocks! This is the third time I've been to her and felt enough trust to let her cut so much.
I showed her a hair style for inspiration (thanks Chelsea Kane!) and she asked what I liked about the cut and what I didn't like. (The stylist asked, not Chelsea.) And not only did she cut it as I asked, and adjust a few spots as I interjected along the way, but she talked about how to style it - what works, what won't work, why it wont work, etc. Rock star stylist!! And all for $40 - so worth it!Self pictures are so hard, but I think it's fairly obvious that I really look like my mom! Like, identical! It's almost scary!

1 comment:

Sara said...

You always look beautiful, and your new cut is very flattering. Hot mama! And yes, you and your mom really do look a lot alike. That is a good thing! :)