We did have a big project this week where we placed carpet in the basement and cleaned up to make it a toy room for the kids. Its an 12 x 16 area so about one third of the basement. We're fairly pleased!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Happy 2012!
It's been a while friends! Hope your new year has been a good one! Lots going on round these parts, so I thought I'd check in and do a quick update post with some pictures.
Ben's been doing well aside from the congestion & cold that we seem to keep passing in the family. His 6 month check up resulted in praise from the doctor and a weigh in of 17 lbs 6 ozs . So due to the fact that I really strained my back lifting him last week, we've taken him out of the infant carrier and moved him into the rear facing Britax.
He's doing great with his solid foods though we are just on the purees . The sippy cup of water is hit or miss as expected; I think he just likes to hold it and turn it over.
We're working on getting his baptism (finally!) put together and have Heinz Chapel reserved for an afternoon time slot in mid March. Overall, he is just a really happy go lucky kid who smiles all the time (even through 104 fevers this week) and loves to laugh and watch his big sister.
Corinne is also doing well, and luckily hasn't caught the colds as bad as Ben has. This past weekend's big snow was enough that she could go sled riding with her daddy. Lots of fun, and we have the perfect back yard hills for sledding!


Dave and I are doing well - mostly the same old, same old. Dave is starting to get back into his running, and I joined a small gym and have been meeting with my personal trainer a few times a week. Subsequently, my muscles don't know what's hit them. But I'm already loving it as much as one can love a gym I guess, and I'm feeling stronger.
We did have a big project this week where we placed carpet in the basement and cleaned up to make it a toy room for the kids. Its an 12 x 16 area so about one third of the basement. We're fairly pleased!
We did have a big project this week where we placed carpet in the basement and cleaned up to make it a toy room for the kids. Its an 12 x 16 area so about one third of the basement. We're fairly pleased!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great basement space! C was hit or miss with a dippy, and we went right to a straw. I cannot believe Ben is 6 months already and in a big cars eat. It is great he is growing so well, but I will miss his little baby self. :)
Post a Comment