
We're finally done with the living room! And should add that we're very happy with the way it turned out. We haven't refinished the hardwood floors yet, but decided to wait until we do the dining room at the same time. Next week we begin that project. It shouldn't be nearly as hard since there will be no dry-wall needed. Just peel off the wall paper, patch & sand, and paint. We're thinking a nice Wedgwood blue color but haven't yet decided which exact shade.
Today I leave for the first of 3 weeks in Raleigh and will be back right around Memorial Day. While I'm not excited about being away for 3

weeks (the other 2 will be in early June), nor am I excited about the week's training (a new Oracle platform), I will at least be with some fun coworkers and in warm weather. I'll miss Dave and Zoe, and hope that my garden doesn't suffer in my absence.
Hope everyone has a great week and blessings to all!

2 comments:
Hey...
The room looks great. I love the built-in's which I hadn't eve noticed in the demo pics. Very exciting.
Have a safe trip. I know it sucks to be away but just try to relax, there's nothing else to do since you're stuck there!
Love, Sara
What a great finished product! I love the way you've decorated, mixing new items with old items. I do the same thing and adore it (when I pull it off, hehe). The best accessory in the room is the very content looking hubby...on his throne...with his remote!!!
Post a Comment