The weather has been great and the heater hasn't been running in a week, so I just don't get how the dust has made it to the second floor! No matter how often I dust, or how often the floors
are scrubbed, the place has a constant look of being a mess. For a clean freak and a control freak like me, it leaves me rather anxiety filled! I know we're making progress, and it is going to look GREAT when we're done. I just wish I knew when that would be.
I've been feeling better since the miscarriage - emotionally it is getting a little easier each day. Physically I am healing. Today I had a doctor appointment to assess how I'm doing. I still have a good amount of hCG (pregnancy hormone) in my system so it's going to be a bit longer that I have to deal with everything on a physical level. Although today tested my mental strength as well - I had to go into the same exam room and got the same ultrasound tech as when they found out the twins had no heartbeat. Being in that room with the same tech just brought it all back - all I could do was lay there and just wait for it to be over.
Big weekend plans - we have a double date with Mike & Molly Friday night for dinner and to see Spiderman 3. We got advanced tickets so we're very excited. Saturday afternoon we plan to see family and our new cousin adopted from Russia. Later Saturday night we have our monthly dinner with friends. Sunday is church and my nephew's baseball game. And of course painting and cleaning the house between all that. PigPen here best get back to scrubbing the floors; if only I could find my bucket in the mess of tools clogging my living room! Love to all~
1 comment:
Hi Beth, I miss you & hope you and Dave have a great weekend! Love, Trace
Post a Comment