Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Gift

I got a package in the mail yesterday. My IVF meds! It's always scary to dump everything out and see what I am going to be putting into my body in a 3 week time period....

On a happier note, I've found that taking the BCPs at night doesn't make me sick - hurray!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth...

That package does look overwhelming! I hate needles, seeing all of those would totally freak me out.

I'm so happy that you're feel much better. Being sick daily wouldn't be fun at all...

Love, Sara

Mollie said...

Hi Mrs. Beth!

Hadn't talked with you in a while so I decided to see what you were up to. You've been a busy homeowner! And its great to hear that work is going well (even if you're busy).

I hope all the meds don't make you feel too badly. Although I'm sure it will all be worth it soon. Sending you all the good luck wishes and prayers I can muster!

Love you! Hope we can get together soon.

Mollie

Melissa said...

Lots of love and prayers as you go through this box of presents over the next weeks.

Anna said...

Egads! You are my hero just for facing those needles!