
Just a quick update to say hello. Today I met Angie for lunch and got to see how much Josh has grown - my goodness! I guess breast milk every 2 hrs will do that to you! But he is as handsome as ever. I think at times he looks like Matt, but then at times he looks like Angie.
Other small updates are that work continues to kick my a$$ and Oracle 11i continues to stress me out. Blah! And I had a doctor appt today and things look good and just as they should. I have the green light to start stimulation meds
tomorrow (whoo hoo for estrogen!!)Have a great weekend everyone! Be safe and enjoy!
XO
B.
3 comments:
well, you, my dear, look gorgeous--i can't believe that you're not feeling well!
wow did he get big since the last picture! Tell Angie that *eventually* they started eating every three hours:) You look so good, too, especially having said you weren't feeling well. You're so photogenic it's not even funny.
Oh wow/! I can't believe how big Josh is already! And what a cutie in that outfit! :)
I'm hoping you and Dave have a wonderful and safe weekend.
Post a Comment