A lot of people have asked what I'd like for my birthday (on Easter Sunday this year, but I don't mind sharing as long as I get some caramel eggs!). Well, truth be told, there isn't much I'd need, but that excuse doesn't seem to cut it for some people. So in random order are some things that would be neat to have (I've left off things like a new car, world peace, painless labor, etc):
- a new tea kettle or a gift certificate from Bed Bath & Beyond to go towards purchase
- Macy's gift card to go towards purchase of a new robe (I figure I'll need this in the hospital)
- Lowe's or Sear's or Home Depot gift card (we need a new grill, a sun umbrella, and a deck storage bin. Plus it is always just fun to shop at these places! Mmm - power tools!)
- Aveda gift card (my new obsession for body products)
- Vera Bradley tote bag like this in color "peacock" (for the hospital, and I'm sure will be used again & again)
10 days until Spring as well, and I'm ready!
1 comment:
I hope you get the painless labor for your birthday. :) And if that's not possible... wishing you one as easy as can be. It's all worth it.
You are an amazing person! Thank you so much for the package!! I cannot wait to put that outfit on Meghan. hee hee.
Post a Comment