....................................let the journey begin!
Your toes look fierce though!! :)
wow...that does NOT look comfortable (and not just because it's cold)! what do people do about that? just keep buying bigger shoes? there ought to be a netflix kind of service for pregnant women's clothes and shoes. gah.
I totally remember that... ugh not fun!
Flip flops in March - classic. I love it. This is just the first of many things you couldn't imagine doing "before."
Lisa, you crack me up. How bout NetShz?!All I can say is drink lots of water and keep those pedicured feet up!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your toes look fierce though!! :)
wow...that does NOT look comfortable (and not just because it's cold)! what do people do about that? just keep buying bigger shoes? there ought to be a netflix kind of service for pregnant women's clothes and shoes. gah.
I totally remember that... ugh not fun!
Flip flops in March - classic. I love it. This is just the first of many things you couldn't imagine doing "before."
Lisa, you crack me up. How bout NetShz?!
All I can say is drink lots of water and keep those pedicured feet up!
Post a Comment