I got to open some gifts too! I got a "Mommy & Me tub time" themed gift from my mom - wonderfully soft bathrobe and slippers, towels, soaps, and a robe and wash clothes for Peanut. I got beautiful bookends that I've wanted and a tea kettle and a maternity outfit as well from my bother, Kel & and my "extended family". Best of all, we just had a blast.
Dave is snoring on the couch right now (rough weekend, right?) and I'm trying to motivate to go grocery shopping. Do I look any bigger at 7 months? Someone asked me at church today if I was having twins.... ugh, I guess I look big huh? 
2 comments:
You look fantastic! I hope that you and Peanut are feeling all better and there are no more trips to L&D until it is really time!
Happy Birthday too!!
Post a Comment