Yesterday's pediatrician appointment revealed that our little "Peanut" is now a whopping 11 pounds 1 ounce! She also grew two inches this month and is 22.5 inches!
And I'm happy to say I have lost all 43 pounds I gained during pregnancy (though so much of that was water weight and baby!). But since I was about 30 pounds over-weight when I got pregnant, I still have a way to go until I feel really good about how my body is!
4 comments:
WOW!! She is growing so well, although she IS only a few ounces more than Sydney was at birth!! Syd was 10 lbs. 6 oz. and 22 1/2 inches!!
I am so proud you lost the weight and I'm sure you look fantastic!
Have a great weekend!
Jessica
Awesome Beth! I'm so jealous you've lost the baby weight. I like to think my new boobs weigh 10lbs each. :) Great growing baby! Keep up the good work.
Congratulations on your weight loss and Cori's weight gain. That's terrific. I'm glad all is going well. :)
Wow - your peanut is almost as big as mine! Good job mom and Cori!
Post a Comment